Terms of Service
PostWhatever.org is a free service for communication, self-expression and freedom of speech to increases the availability of information. We also provide a collection of free and paid classified ads and various messaging services,
Please report any violation against this term of service by clicking on Report Post directly or write us here.
Ability to Accept Terms of Service
- You Confirm that you are either more than 18 years of age and your posts or use of this site will not violate any applicable law or regulation in the province, state, territory or country in which you reside.
Content on the Services
As a PostWhatever account holder you may submit content to the Service, including pictures and user comments.
You understand that we do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any content you submit.
You are solely responsible for your use of the services and for any content you provide, including compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
You should only provide content that you are comfortable sharing with others. All content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such content.
- You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available content that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of anther’s privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- Private information: You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information, such as real name, credit card info, street address, or Social Security, etc., with or without their permission. You cannot share and disclose anyone’s private or personal information.
- Adult Content: We do allow adult content on our site, including images or videos that contain nudity or sexual activity and we have a zero-tolerance policy towards content that exploits children.
- Misleading: information that are false, deceptive, deceitful, or constitutes “bait and switch”;
- Copyright: Not posting any trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; and extract any location data from images on the website
- Crude Content: Don’t post content just to be shocking or graphic.
- Illegal activities: Do not use post anything to engage in illegal activities or to promote dangerous and illegal activities. Do not use our site to sell or promote illegal drugs. We will delete your content and in serious cases such as those involving the abuse of children, we may report you to the appropriate authorities.
- Regulated Goods and Services: Do not use Postwhatever.org to sell or facilitate the sale of regulated goods and services, such as alcohol, gambling, pharmaceuticals and unapproved supplements, tobacco, fireworks, weapons, or health/medical devices.
- Commercial Use: You agree not to use the service for any commercial uses unless you obtain Postwhatever’s prior written approval.
We believe in freedom of expression and in speaking truth to power, but in order to ensure that people feel safe expressing diverse opinions and beliefs, we do not tolerate behavior that crosses the line into abuse, including behavior that harasses, intimidates, or uses fear to silence another users.
Violent threats (direct or indirect): You may not make threats of violence or promote any violence and may not incite or engage in the targeted abuse or harassment of others.
- You may not promote violence against or directly attack or threaten other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or disease.
- You may not impersonate others through the PostWhatever.org service in a manner that is intended to or does mislead, confuse, or deceive others.
- Additionally, you agree not to: a) “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone; B) collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- You may not use the Twitter service for the purpose of spamming anyone.
- You cannot creating accounts for the purpose of preventing others from using those account names;
- You may not publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another person’s browser or computer or to compromise a person’s privacy.
- . DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- YOU AGREE THAT USE OF POSTWHATEVER SITE AND THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. OUR SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, POSTWHATEVER.ORG DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF OUR SITE AND THE SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, POSTWHATEVER.ORG DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON OUR SITE OR THE SITES OR SERVICE, OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE CADS SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW,
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to implied warranties.